- By 2020, most ordinary devices in the home will have gone digital. They will no longer be islands unto themselves.
- Consumers will increasingly use digital devices to access, monitor, and control their connected digital products and services remotely over the Internet.
- Massive streams of complex, fast-moving “big data” from these digital devices will be stored as personal profiles in the cloud, along with related customer data.
- At the center of these interconnected devices and services are digital-ecosystem platform owners.
- We believe that digital ecosystems will profoundly disrupt businesses in nearly every consumer-centric industry
To see the full article , click the following link :